Saturday, September 20, 2008

Top Model - Week 3

I'm upset! Brittney is gone! :( I honestly liked her. Yes.. her picture wasn't GREAT... However, we're in week 3! I know Tyra was not expecting perfection as yet! :\

Whatever the case.. I am still rooting for Sheena & Joslyn (or however you spell that girl's name). I'm just going to need them to calm down a little bit!

I'm not trying to bring this up (because I hate bringing the race card), but ummm... did you notice that the first 3 people to leave were black? There are 2 black people left, and one of them is a guy!

But I won't discriminate against Isis! I actually feel for him/her! Just the look in his/her eyes! He/She looks sad!

Well I'll try to give my Top Model update weekly!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I know, I liked her. I thought she had a lot of potential. but this is a competition so? I feel for Isis too and shim needs to go too... LOL!

 
Designed by Lena