Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The New Facebook Layout

I’m about tired of seeing all these petition groups against the new facebook layout. Plain and simple… You don’t pay for the shit (yes I cursed), so shut up already! I don’t care if you’re my good friend…you really need to hear the truth!

N*ggas always want to complain about shit! It’s FREE! If you don’t contribute to facebook (behind the scenes) don’t get upset when things change! I can bet you my first born that if we had to pay for facebook, ¾ of the current users would not be on! No one likes to pay for things online (see my last post). I know for damn sure I wouldn’t be paying. Facebook is not that serious to me.

So folks, please… just get over it! Enough with the petition groups! Let’s petition something worthwhile like… I don’t know… Sweatshops! Animal testing for cosmetics!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena