Monday, September 15, 2008

Desperate times...


I think I might be getting desperate folks!

Well not really, but honestly... I really do believe I am. So a few weeks ago, I saw an ad on TV about eHarmony. The ad basically promoted their free communication weekend. One of the reasons I didn't join eHarmony before was because of the cost. I just couldn't fathom spending $100+ to subscribe to their site. I honestly don't care if it was for 6 months or 6 years. The internet is free darnit!

Of course...being the person that I am... I decided to join. I believe I joined that Friday evening. So I created my profile (which took about half hour), then I started hoping for the best! I honestly believe I may have lied about my personality! I started questioning myself. lol. Like, do I really care how much a guy makes? Does it really matter if he has kids? I thought I had all this figured out until I created my profile. I started answer No to a lot of those questions. It's like... I just wanted them to match me up with someone. Anywho...So I get to the site after all of that.

Right off the back, I realized what was wrong. They didn't show pictures! WTH! So I'm suppose to assume that the guy that I'm talking to is attractive! Booo eHarmony! So I started the whole "Start Communication" with a few people that appeared to be attractive. Meaning, they fit the height requirement. LOL. The whole catch to this free communication weekend thing is, the person needs to communicate with you or else... what's the point. So by the end of the free communication weekend, I think I got to the final stage with ONE person. (Not that final stage).

Long story short... I don't believe in this eHarmony crap!

I'm just going to stick to doing it the ole fashion way. Or maybe I should go to the library or something. *SHRUGS*

Oh well... The life I live I tell ya!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena