Sunday, September 28, 2008

Single Rant!

  • It sucks being the only single person in the room. I find it be a tad bit embarrassing at times. You know the part I hate the most? When a good song comes on, and all the couples hit the dance floor! So I'm standing there hoping that a single guy can come by and ask me to dance. But of course, it doesn't happen.
  • As I get older, I am going to have to experience the wedding of a former love interest. Although I can't think of any that has happen yet, I can't help but feel a bit annoyed by that. The fact that I was not able to snag them up (or maybe that's a good thing)! I received some news earlier that a friend (former fling) was engaged. So the first thing that came to mind was... "Are you serious?" He just texted me the other day... etc., etc., etc. But then the bitterness went away. I decided to send my congrats to the happy couple. I would hate for someone not to be happy for me when I find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with.
  • Oh did I mention I absolutely hate liars!? I do believe I am a very easygoing individual. I just ask that you be honest with me! That's it!
  • I need a drink! I'm going to check out this event on Thursday at Station 9. It seems pretty interesting. It's like a poetry/networking/happy hour... Seems interesting!
I'm off to bed (I think)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

show me the money!!!! ( i know that has nothing to do with nothing but thats what came to mind)

 
Designed by Lena