Monday, September 15, 2008

Am I wrong?

So I'm hanging with a friend the other night. Quick history - we once dated, however, we've decided to remain friends.

I'm a little thirsty, so I ask for something to drink. He proceeded to grab the cup he had on his bookshelf. I think nothing of it.

He returns with a glass of cranberry juice. For those that may not know, I'm very picky when it comes to my food/drinks/etc. I always check the glass to see if it's clean. Even in my house, I rinse the glass with hot water before I use it. I think that's pretty normal..right? But anywho...

So I get the glass and notice that there was still a lip mark on it. So I ask, did you wash the glass? He said NO! That right there is just NASTY! I'm sorry...

Yes, at one time we did kiss, however, that still does not mean you have to bring a dirty glass to me. Like...wth! If I can see your lip imprint on there makes it even worse! UGH!

So am I wrong for not drinking the juice?

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena