Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family First

Lately, I've been feeling lonely. I've been sitting here thinking new friends was probably all that I needed! I joined a couple of meetup groups thinking that maybe this will be the answer to all my problems. I wanted to be around people so bad, I was someone else's back up plan! WTF! Basically... if things fall through with their plans, then I can hang out with them. Yes I know it.. I'm tripping! I refuse to be your backup plan! That just sounds wrong...but for some reason I settled for that. But of course, they went on with their plans...and there I was...stuck in the house! :-\ Sucks to be me huh?!

Throughout all of this...I never once thought about the fact that I do have siblings that live in the area. Never once did I say... let me call my sister to see if she might want to hang out! Nope! But you know what...tonight, when I was really in the mood to head to the movies (and I was going to do it alone), I decided to call my sister to see what she was up to. I honestly had no intentions of asking her to go to the movies with me. I told her I wanted to go to the movies, she sorta invited herself! :) But regardless... I'm happy she was there.

I love my family... problems & all!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

i think im cryin.. ahhhh

 
Designed by Lena