Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What if...?!

Have you ever thought about the what if of your life? What if I never moved to DC? What if I chose a different major? What if I went to a HBCU? WHAT IF?!??!? This bothers me more than anyone can imagine. The problem that I'm having is... I have too many "what if" moments! It's as if I'm not that satisfied with the life that I live. What if things were different? What if I had a man? What if I was a virgin? What if?!?!? I know there are going to be people out there that are going to say just live your life! It's easier said than done! I really wish I would've made some different choices in life. What if I had the power to just press rewind on certain aspects of my life? What if I had the power to change professions? What if I had a chance to experience the day in the life of Barack Obama's wife? (Just kidding!) --- or am I??? No but seriously.... Although I'm not one to live with regrets.... I do wish things turned out differently.

Please excuse my babbling.... it could just be the chardonnay talking! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

press on my sista... there are a lot of things that many of us wish we could change. the important thing is that we press on even if we do have regrets. and, each day that God gives us breath, its another day to accomplish those things that we want. now if you are talking in terms of wanting to undo some things well? not sure. i guess we just need to forgive ourselves and keep it moving. if thats to hard i suggest therapy. I know a good therapist if you need one :) i love you and you are beautiful and right where you need to be at this time in your life. press on my sista! :)

 
Designed by Lena