Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Review: Robin Thicke - Something Else

Robin Thicke is the white boy that I would date in a heartbeat! He has this... thing about him. It could be that white boy swagger... I don't know! Whatever it is... I'm definitely sold. Now enough about his looks. I fell in love with Robin Thicke's last album...The Evolution of Robin Thicke. It was a phenomenal album! That's something I don't say very often. For one, there aren't too many artists out there putting out "good" music. With that being said... I'm definitely feeling his latest album...Something Else. Although it's somewhat typical of Robin Thicke, I'm not upset. If it ain't broke...don't fix it! :)

Sophistakated Lady Rating - B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog, tell me what you think about mine...

 
Designed by Lena