Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Updates!

Since we last spoke, a few things have changed in my life. Nothing drastic! However, I do think I should update you!
  • I decided to move to Woodbridge! Although things aren't set in stone as yet, I'm 90% sure it's going to happen! :) I'm dreading the traffic!
  • I plan on purchasing a vehicle by November 1st! Me thinks it can happen! Time to save! :)
  • I'm now with AT&T! I won't even get into the whole Sprint drama!
  • I haven't spoken to (who I thought was) a good friend of mine in a couple of months! We spoke EVERY DAY! Three to four times a day! Now he just kinda disappeared on me! :( I'm sad! We've been friends since my freshman year of college! He also read my blog! Hopefully he'll read this and see that he's missed!
  • I went to Vegas! Pictures will be posted shortly! :) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! So nothing to talk about there!
  • I got a new laptop, digital camera & printer! Woot Woot! :)
  • I have a new LOVE for twitter! I know, I know! I would add the twitter gadget to my page, but that means I'll have to make my posts unprotected, which I just won't do! I say some reckless stuff @ times! I don't want the sweet girl image you have of me to be tainted!
I guess that's really it! I'll do my best to keep you posted! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey ... I also had a friend of mine to just stop answering my phone calls .. What up with that??? No warning are nothing.. She filled a huge void in my life.. ( (I miss her)) I think she go a man .. And trying to keep men if they don't work out.. Shhhhhhhh. ... But I'm moving on peace .... Keep up the good work

afr0deezyak said...

ah...so...hi...its the guy that disappeared. just seen this post over a year later...
:-(

miss you too, hence why I looked you up on a random day while reflecting at home.

 
Designed by Lena