Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where are they now?

I find myself sitting here thinking about some artists from the 80's, 90's and even in the new millenium that have appeared to have fallen off the face of this earth. So I ask, where are they now?

Prime example - TQ. He came out back in the 90's with one of my favorite songs "Westside." I really wish I was from Cali after hearing that song! Oh yea, what happened to Rome? Uh, Ideal? Cocoa Brown (although I really didn't see them having much of a "career")? I mean, what's really good? I'm just sad that a lot of good artists just seem to have left the music scene all together. I'm sure a lot of them are probably doing some behind the scenes work, but I would LOVE it if they would just come out...for once...for me! :) Come out, come out...wherever you are! :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena