Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finances

I honestly could care less what a guy is making! I'm a lot of things, but gold digger - I am not! My only issue when it comes to money and men, happens to be when a guy continually talks about how "broke" he is! We all go through the ups and downs when it comes to finances - Understandable! However, it's a huge turnoff for MOST women, when a guy claims to be broke a lot. I don't want to know your money issues! I mean, seriously! We're not married, your finances does not affect me in any sort of way right now! Financial issues is something we all have to face sometime or another. The economy is not looking the great right now, so I'm definitely not expecting people to be in the best of shape when it comes to finances. However, if you're employed...I just don't need to hear about it! When times are hard for me, I don't go around letting people know. That's my business! No one likes hanging out with the person that never has money.

So men, it's ok to be broke...it's just not ok to say you're broke...all the time!

4 comments:

ThaFullMonty said...

You know what . . . I'm gonna let you know I'm broke so that you can STOP inviting me to all this shit that costs an arm and a leg, lol. Then I'm gonna be the only on showing up but not wanting to do shit . . . or "Nah, I'm not hungry. I just ate!" Knowing my stomach is rumbling. Spare me the embarassment.

Sophistakated Shelly said...

LMAO! Well, whatever the case, women don't like it!

Icy said...

It's okay to be broke, but it isn't okay to stay broke. Do something about it.

Sophistakated Shelly said...

I agree! :)

 
Designed by Lena