Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Next!

We, as humans, love to be satisfied. Whether it be physically, mentally, emotionally, etc. We love knowing that we've "accomplished" something. Enough with the sugarcoating, I'm referring to S.E.X! Please excuse me while this conversation gets a little rated R.

It has been a while since I've been in a semi-serious relationship! I find it hard to be "satisfied." And when you find someone that truly satisfies you sexually, you always find some fault in them. So of course, you guys are no longer dating, and you're left high and dry (no pun intended). So on those nights where you are looking to be satisfied, you are left thinking..."Should I call him up? I mean the sex is GREAT, but he's just not what I'm looking for." So you have sex with him, and you're left regretting it the next day. You know exactly why you guys ended things in the first place, so why did you go back?

I was speaking to a friend earlier today, he informed me that men, never ever break up with a woman. A man, for the most part, will give up the goods to a former fling! It's almost guaranteed! A woman on the other hand, we think too much about things!

But you have to think, would you rather enjoy the casual sex of an old fling or "hope" that a new one is good? And let's say the new one is bad! (SCREAMING!!!) What a waste of a fcuk! I'm not sure about the rest of you, but it's really hard to go back to bad sex. Of course many of you may say that you can always tell them what they're doing wrong, etc., etc., etc. Let's keep it real here, most of the time, it's something that you just can't change! A lot of men have already developed a technique. Asking him to do something else, you're pretty much f*cking up his ego!

Sex is so damn complicated! Why can't everyone just be equally as good? Is that too much to ask? Maybe it is!
 
Designed by Lena